Thursday, August 4, 2016

Theater Whore Jason Bourne


Jason Bourne 7/10

Last week me and Mala went to see Jason Bourne after filling our bodies with delicious bacon at Grub. This was a surprise trip to the theater because though I wanted to see this I wasn't expecting to opening day. It was early in the afternoon and I was surprised by how many people were in the theater. I am a huge fan of the Bourne films...except for that Jeremy Renner one which I haven't heard anyone say they enjoyed. I mean, seriously. That movie was a box of ass.


This takes place after the last time Matt Damon played Bourne. He spends his time punching people in the face and getting his ass kicked. I think he does it for cash. I don't recall seeing money change hands. Nicky Parsons played by Julia Stiles aka My 20 Year Crush shows up in Iceland still on the run from those Treadstone folks and hacks into their system. They find out that she stole some very sensitive information that will reveal some things to Bourne that would make him snap and kill all of their asses.


This movie had a great cast including Tommy Lee Jones and Alicia Vikander as well as Vincent Cassel. There were some problems I had with this. Not the simple storyline but the action scenes. Early in the movie Mala had to look away from the screen because it was making her feel sick and I was like “Oh, I don't know what you're talking ab—oh, my.” I felt a tiny bit nauseous but got used to it. Its like sex. There are some cool action scenes but they go on for about four minutes too long. I was glad to see Damon come back but I wouldn't be mad if this was the last one.

Click here for previous Theater Whore.

No comments: