Monday, June 21, 2021

The Review: In The Heights


In The Heights 9/10


This movie has been controversial. In case you're wondering I'm not gonna write about any of it considering I'm not really involved. I was invited to a great barbecue last weekend and me and a group of people watched this and had a lot of fun. I love musicals and this was very much that. The music was catchy and the dancing was incredible. It made me realize just how little stamina I have seeing as how I got winded just watching everyone perform. This is about a guy named Usnavi who is slowly watching his neighborhood lose all of its flavor and character. He is in love with a girl. There's another dude in love with a girl. There is dancing and singing. There is a lottery ticket. So much stuff. If you're into having a fun time for a couple of hours check this out on HBO Max.

Anthony Ramos as Usnavi de la Vega

Corey Hawkins as Benny

Leslie Grace as Nina Rosario

Melissa Barrera as Vanessa Morales

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: