Friday, April 15, 2022

The Review: Cobra Kai Season 4


Cobra Kai Season Four 6/10


I watched this so many months ago but never did a review for it. It was not a bad season but it started to feel like the series is repeating itself. Things seem okay then someone from the past shows up from one of the old Karate Kid films and then cause trouble until it is resolved. Or not. There is one more season of this to go (I think) but I would have been okay with the previous season being its last. When looking for my reviews it turns out that I never even did one for seasons two and three for some reason. That says something. I don't know what it is but it says something about me and how I consume this show. Like, I enjoy the show and all but after a while it has dragged on. I don't remember this season beat for beat but I recall strongly feeling like LaRusso children being assholes. I think that's about it, really. The show is fine but I won't be clamoring to watch the next season and if I do I might forget to even write about it.

Ralph Macchio as Daniel LaRusso

William Zabka as Johnny Lawrence

Courtney Henggeler as Amanda LaRusso

Xolo MaridueƱa as Miguel Diaz

Tanner Buchanan as Robby Keene

Mary Mouser as Samantha LaRusso

Jacob Bertrand as Eli "Hawk" Moskowitz

Gianni DeCenzo as Demetri Alexopoulos

Peyton List as Tory Nichols

Vanessa Rubio as Carmen Diaz

Thomas Ian Griffith as Terry Silver

Martin Kove as John Kreese

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: