This movie was ass. A few weeks ago we watched this movie called Mother Mary. Did not know anything about it but from the poster knew that it was starring one actress I knew and another that I had seen before and thought had a very creepy looking appearance. We ended up looking her up online and it turns out that she has or looks to have had some work done and comes across as very scary looking. I know that this movie is not about this actress and what she has done to herself allegedly. But I just had to point this out because as I watch the movie I kept being creeped out by the way she looked. This movie is about a pop star making a comeback after an incident on stage. I don't know why I'm being vague. It look like she tried to kill herself at one point. So she goes and finds her old costume designer named Sam and wants her to give her a new look before her next tour that starts in three days.
Mind you we began fast forwarding a lot of this movie because it's just close-ups of these two and the conversations seemed boring. We managed to put together what happened pretty easily. We did stop and watch a terrible seance with another singer/actress that my lady was creeped out by and I had to point out that she actually looks creepier in normal life. Basically this silly ass movie ends with Sam cutting open Mother Mary's chest and pulling out some fabric and the haunted fabric becomes a part of her new look. I knew from the start that this is going to be one of those movies that a lot of people loved because it was so out there. It reminded me of Nocturnal Animals in that sense. But this movie was terrible, I did not enjoy anything visually, music sucked, and there was just absolutely nothing about this movie that I liked.
Click here for previous The Review.


No comments:
Post a Comment