Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Nothing But Gossip September 17th 2014


During a concert in Australia Kanye West told the crowd that he was not going to continue until everyone stood up. Two fans did not so he refused to start. One of the fans lifted his fake leg in the air. Kanye said that he was cool but what about this other fan that wouldn't stand up? Well, turns out he was in a wheelchair. The fans told Kanye this but Kanye sent one of his guards to make sure. Then he played his horrible music.

You know that actress Daniele Watts that caused that huge stink over a policeman asking her for her ID and pulling the race card and the “Do you know who I am?!” card? Well, TMZ had published new photos have come out showing that she just may have been fucking her boyfriend and not making out in the street like they said. She thinks she is making some form civil rights type stand when in actuality she is looking for attention.


Minnesota Vikings player Adrian Peterson is barred from playing any more games until his child abuse case is settled. He recently beat the shit out of his kid with a switch. Ah, switch. I remember you well. It was the weapon of choice for grandmother's. 


He released a statement which says in part “I am not a perfect son. I am not a perfect husband. I am not a perfect parent, but I am, without a doubt, not a child abuser. I am someone that disciplined his child and did not intend to cause him any injury. No one can understand the hurt that I feel for my son and for the harm I caused him. My goal is always to teach my son right from wrong and that's what I tried to do that day.” This is just another case of someone feeling sorry they are in trouble, not for what they did. Last year he busted one of his kids heads open and said he hit it on a car seat but later admitted he hit him. This guy is a fucking idiot.

Comedian Joan Rivers who recently died after surgery is in the news again after it is being reported that her doctor took a selfie while she was unconscious.

Shia LeBeouf has a restraining order against a chick named Graciela Nahle. She thinks that they were friends in a past life and that he was Albert Einstein.

Iggy Azalea's ex boyfriend/manager named Hefe Wine (sigh) is still threatening to release a sex tape that they made years ago. He release showed documents that she signed over all rights to it as well. So much for everything she has been saying to deny she was of age when it was made or that he is doing it for revenge. “It's NOT me...it MIGHT be me...IF it's me, an evil ex-business partner is out to get me...and I might be jail bait...so, I dare you to release it.” I am slightly intrigued about watching this tape but have been burned in the past by celebrity sex tapes.


Khloe Kardashian is caught in the middle of some drama between her current boyfriend French Montana and his old chick rapper Trina. Trina is claiming that French cheated on her with Khloe while people who know French are saying that Trina was the side chick while French was married. So...there's that.

Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes now have a child that is probably too cute for us to look at directly.


Last week when CBS and the NFL announced they were pulling Rihanna from the pre-game show because she was an abused woman at one point and Ray Rice had played for the Raven's. Turns out she was never even performing but that the song “Run This Town” would be played and she sings the hook.

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin was photographed with no makeup on and sweet merciful crap I would not have known that was her.


Robin Thicke has finally admitted to stealing parts of an old Marvin Gaye song and turning it into his hit “Blurred Lines.” He said recently “With all due respect, I was high and drunk every time I did an interview last year. Every day, I woke up, I would take a Vicodin to start the day and then I would fill up a water bottle with vodka and drink it before and during my interviews. I've been sober for the last 2 months. When your wife leaves you, it gives you good reason to sober up.”

Turns out Lindsay Lohan was lying her ass off when she said that she rolled Whitney Houston in a body bag when she was working in the morgue during her probation. What a stupid ass lie to make up. Guess she needed to do something since no one has been talking about her recently.

A picture of Nicki Minaj popped up from a performance where her ass is doing things that a normal ass just don't do. I mean...look at it. I have been around and had the pleasure of grabbing asses of all sizes and none have ever done what hers is doing.


Steven Bauer who is 57 years old is dating a girl that is 18. That is creepy as shit. Even when I was 18 I didn't want to date an 18 year old.

Former WWE/WCW wrestler Sean O'Haire killed himself by hanging last week. He had fought drug and alcohol addiction, had multiple assault cases against women, and I had two ex girlfriends that were obsessed with him. He was 43 years old. As a wrestling fan this is something I am used to see a few times a year.


Robert Downey Jr.'s son Indio has impressed the court with his behavior since he drug arrest a couple of months back. Then Judge Keith Schwartz made himself sound like a giant tool by saying I know in life people always look up to superheroes, but I think you might have contact or an inside as to one superhero- that's Iron Man.” What. The. Fuck.

Chris Brown's on again off again side chick Karrueche Tran may be pregnant. Let's hope not.

No comments: