Monday, September 23, 2019

The Review: Hush



Hush 2/10

This was dull as hell. I am shocked by this. Considering that Hush had a ton of Batman villains in it and good animation I figured it would get better as it went along but it felt more like a weird music video from the early 90's where people show up just so I can say “Hey, I know them!” The voice acting was good for the most part but I never need to hear Batman moan cause he's turned on ever again. The store is that someone knows a lot about Bruce Wayne and Batman and is trying to pick off people he knows one by one. He kills one of Wayne's friends who they try to red herring. The reveal of who Hush actually was stank. I would have been pissed if I still bought comics and read that shit. Villains were just tossed in with no regard and super important shit was squeezed into this. For a movie that was not even ninety minutes long it felt more like two and a half hours. I can't suggest anyone really watch this unless you're an idiot like me that must watch anything Batman related.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: