Sunday, January 3, 2021

Documentality: Class Action Park


Class Action Park 7/10


I watched this crazy ass documentary about a crazy ass theme park that was called Action Park. It went by names like Class Action Park and Traction Park. It opened in 1978 and was split into three areas. There was a dangerous ass water park. A deadly kayak spot. And a river that assured you'd get jacked up. They go over the history of the guy that created this place and the invention of the rides that hurt and killed folks. I really liked the way this was filmed with former employees, customers, and a mother whose son fucking died there. There was one guy on here that made me crack up each time he was on screen and I hope there's a version of this that exists with 90 minutes of him talking. I watched this on HBO Max

No comments: