Tuesday, May 25, 2021

The Review: Army of The Dead


Army of The Dead 2/10


Spoilers. This won't be long. Army of The Dead would have been cooler or seemed cooler maybe ten years ago. Its a simple story that has a large cast where everyone is exactly who and what you think they are upon meeting them. I thought there would be maybe four people on the team but it ballooned and I knew who was gonna die based on their characteristics. Oh, right. The story. Military trucks crashes because some dude was getting some road head and military dudes weren't paying attention. Zombie loose. Zombie bites people. Las Vegas gets overrun and closed off. Government wants to nuke it. Guy hires team to get millions from vault. Zombies have a leader. There is a tiger zombie. Movies ends how I thought and then doubles down on it. I just shrugged when it was over. The music was cool. I will say that. The original songs and remakes. The movie itself looked weird. Not quite like a movie and not quite like a TV show. I like zombie shit. Just not this.


Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: