Thursday, May 13, 2021

The Review: Invincible Season One


Invincible 1/10


I legitimately don’t get why people like this show so much. I watched the first episode (click here for that) and randomly finished the rest of this series. I wasn’t engaged with any of the characters and the story could have been an 80 minute movie. The story of a new hero whose father is obviously a bad guy and his mother who is in denial about the whole thing. It was just violent for no reason with one note characters. I thought the animation would get better as the show continued but it didn’t. I know that this has already been greenlit for two more seasons but I will for sure be missing it. I watched some reviews praising this series and I was confused by them. I just disagree with everyone saying that this series was good.

Steven Yeun as Mark Grayson/Invincible 

Sandra Oh as Debbie Grayson  

J. K. Simmons as Nolan Grayson

Click here for previous The Review

No comments: