Monday, November 16, 2015

The Review: Hunger Games Mockingjay


Once again Katniss Everdeen returns to trick unsuspecting mothers into thinking they have found a female hero for their daughters! For some reason I decided to watch Hunger Games Mockingjay which is the third movie (click here for a review of the first and second films) but had that part one thing because they decided to make a two hour trailer out of this film. Jennifer Lawrence returns to make her ugly crying face while being saved by every guy that is around her. If you have hugged Katniss, chances are you are not long for this world. Or you're gonna get tortured until you become a 5 foot 1 killing machine that has enough power to toss guards around the room before trying to choke out Katniss. That happened.

I know. I can't believe it either. 

This movie follows right after the second horrible film where she ended the games by shooting an arrow into the sky. In all the years of those shitty games no one ever thought to try something like that? Here is how I'd sum up the movie. Katniss, you need to be a hero for the people. No. I just want Peeta back. But you have to help save the country. No. I just want Peeta. But we need you to be the face of the revolution. No. I just want Peeta and my sister to be safe. Oh, and our pet cat. The end. When I say this movie was a trailer I mean it. I get it, the evil president is running shit and you don't care to stop him, but stop crying long enough to record a message to give those miserable ass folks some hope. Katniss didn't do shit in this movie but shoot an arrow once. Once! Can't wait to watch the last film on Amazon next year.

Click here for previous The Review

No comments: