Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Review: Yoga Hosers


Yoga Hosers 0/10

For some reason I decided to watch Yoga Hosers knowing good and damned well that this movie is not for me. Its not for me as a fan of cheesy movies, Kevin Smith who wrote and directed this, or as a fan of terrible shit. This movie sucked. I'm not even mad. I'm mostly confused. I'm not sure why this was made. Its connected with his last movie Tusk which I absolutely hated and even has some reoccurring characters. I'm not gonna bother listing who is in this. This wasn't funny to me, fun, or slightly entertaining. It just exists as this waste of space on my Netflix cue. After watching I read some reviews and laughed at how angry folks got. I save that kinda rage for movies like that garbage Boyhood.

Click here for previous The Review

No comments: