Saturday, November 20, 2021

The Review: Red Notice


Red Notice 1/10


I don't know how I feel about Red Notice. I mean, I know I didn't like it. It was bad. But I don't know how I feel about being able to wrangle Deadpool, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam into a movie and finding a way to make it bad. This is about a dude and a cop trying to catch a thief and then another thief getting involved and then it turns out the thief and the dude are working together while the cop tries to catch all of them. The movie looks good. That's about all I can say and why I didn't give this a zero. The story wasn't good. Reynolds is Reynolds and while I like Reynolds I don't think he needed to do this movie. The Rock is The Rock and acts like The Rock anytime you've seen him. Gadot can't act. I have seen her in eleven movies now and feel comfortable with saying this and not sounding like a dick. Maybe this would have been good with three unknown actors and actresses. That lady that made me dislike the second season of Umbrella Academy was in this too. That didn't help.

Dwayne Johnson as John Hartley

Ryan Reynolds as Nolan Booth

Gal Gadot as Sarah Black 

Chris Diamantopoulos as Sotto Voce

Ritu Arya as Urvashi Das

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: