Saturday, May 20, 2017

Theater Whore: King Arthur Legend Of The Sword


King Arthur Legend Of The Sword 0/10

What the fuck was this? The new movie King Arthur Legend Of The Sword should not have been made. Love Guy Ritchie for the most part and the movies he directs (I checked all of them to make sure this was true) but there is no way to defend this bullshit movie. It stars Charlie Hunnam as Arthur. He was raised by hookers after being removed from the palace as a boy. He comes back, gets the sword, then a lot of stylish looking shit that amounts to nothing happens. I'm serious. If I had waled out for an hour and came back it wouldn't have made a difference in understanding what was happening or what anyone was doing. This is over two hours of murky nonsense.


I would be more forgiving if this was funny or cool. I watch a lot of bad movies that have those things and it makes me enjoy them. But this shit right here? Nope. And having Hunnam star in this? Nah. Dude looks great but even in Pacific Rim which I loved he was the most bland part of it. This also has that thing where someone can't use their power most of the time and then they go full on Berserker and clean house. Would have been nice before everyone was slaughtered, but whatever. I should have just seen Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 for the third time instead of this bullshit. This is the kind of movie that comes on cable late at night you can fall asleep to even though its loud because its just a series of sounds and foreign voices.

Click here for previous Theater Whore.

No comments: