Thursday, March 31, 2016

Stop It Chris Brown


Chris Brown is a messy bitch. He recently inserted himself into a discussion that was happening online. It is not lost on me that I am now inserting myself. Shut up using logic at me. While on Twitter I saw a hashtag that was Kehlani Parrish that kept popping up. I had no idea what a Kehlani was. As far as I know she is a performer of songs. I guess. The fast version is that she is dating an NBA player named Kyrie Irving and she posted an image that seemed to show that she was cheating with some other human named Party Next Door. The internet lost its collective shit on her.


Fast forward to the next day and the new hashtag of #PrayForKehlani shows up. I was like "The hell happened when I went to sleep?!" Turns out that Kehlani decided to take her life over being so distraught. "I am severely utterly in love with my first love [Party Next Door]. Went thru a bad breakup and ended up easing into a relationship with a man who was one of my best friend [Irving]. Tho we realized we both weren't exactly at a time where we were prepared to do so. No, I'm not a cheater...I'm a believer in following your heart and not lying to yourself."


She had a picture that she has since taken down of her arm in the hospital and everything. There have been more pictures with people offering her support and being there for her. And then there is Chris Brown. And if there is one thing we know about ol' CB its that he knows how to attack a woman.

In case you forgot.

"There is no attempting suicide. Stop flexing for the gram. Doing shit for sympathy so them comments under your pics don’t look so bad. Girls be mad at a ni**a for fucking around wit bitches but her DMs got more names then the Declaration of Independence. #YEAHIMTHROWINGSHADE. They look like they have stank sex!!!! #KYRIEMVP. OK IM DONE. Guess she gone have to watch the games from a real 'box' now. 'THE TELEVISION' #OHB OUTTA HERE BIH. I'll be the BIGGEST PIECE OF [poop emoji]. But ima ride for my Homies regardless. KYRIE is probably one of the only good guys left. IDGAF!!! The amount of followers I got and the amount of comments are the amounts of fucks I give."


This kid is a punk bitch. I say this because he acts like one. The sad thing is that this little asshole has a daughter. These kinda guys always have daughters. I never trust R&B singers. The ones that are around nowadays tend to be wannabe thugs that can't rap so they sing...and eventually start rapping and believing their own hype. Tupac did the same shit. He wasn't always the Tupac everyone knows him for.


Look at who Brown's biggest fights and feuds have been with. He beat the shit out of Rihanna. He got into it with Frank Ocean, an openly gay R&B singer. Attacking fans wanting a picture. The mother of his child that he had while cheating on the chick he got back with after leaving the one he beat and got back with. Now a chick that is recovering from a suicide attempt. This guy knows how to pick a fight. He needs to chill the fuck out and stop it.

Click here for previous Stop It Posts.

No comments: