Friday, January 27, 2017

The Review: Ratchet & Clank


Ratchet & Clank 2/10

I decided to check out the movie Ratchet & Clank. I have never played the game but last year watched people play it on Youtube. Yes, that is something I do every single day. So I knew what the story of this was. This weird little creature that lives on an alien planet that is gonna be invaded by some evil creatures and he ends up joining with his favorite hero team to fight them and win but of course the villain is actually not dead. The end.


Its a basic ass story which would be interesting if this was brand new to me of if it was not exactly the damned video game! I mean this was pretty much the damned video game cut scenes just strung together to make a movie. They could have squeezed this entire movie into a montage during the credits at the start of this and made a brand new story and made money or at the very least been entertaining. They didn't though. They rehashed the video game and ended up flopping hard. You probably don't wanna watch this but it'd likely shut your kids up for an hour.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: