Thursday, January 5, 2017

The Review: Zoolander 2


Zoolander 2 – 1/10

The thing that bugged me so much about Zoolander 2 is the fact that there were so many moments that it ha to be a funny movie but each time it went somewhere completely different for a while before showing something else that had the potential to be funny and then dumping it for far less funny stuff. I watched this on Amazon and had no idea it was even on here. I actually kind of forgot that this movie existed. I probably should have kept it that way. Benedict Cumberbatch as the model All could have been fun as a villain. Nope. Most of All is in the trailer. Will Ferrell comes in as Mugatu like an hour into the movie. Owen Wilson's character getting his entire orgy crew pregnant made zero sense. His orgy was funny in the first movie but they dragged this to the literal end.


I was gonna write some more about this but there's no need to. Its bad. I gave it a 1 instead of a 0 because there was one scene that made me laugh and Milla Jovovich showed up and she was smoking fucking hot. But she was there for just a couple of minutes in a turn of events that made no damned sense. And this movie felt long. Comedies that feel long to me stop being comedies. So yeah. Don't bother watching this if you liked the first one.

Click here for previous The Review

No comments: