Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The Review: Only Murders In The Building


Only Murders In The Building 10/10


I absolutely loved watching this show. Only Murders In The Building was one of those series that I had sorta heard of but didn't say that I would even check it out. Then one day L. and I started and got hooked. I think there were already about three episodes out at the time and we blasted through them. This is about an actor named Charles-Haden Savage, a struggling director named Oliver Putnam, and a young woman named Mabel Mora who find out that they have an obsession with a murder podcast on the same night a murder takes place in the building. It turns out that Mabel once knew the guy who was killed and they start a podcast and investigation into who did it. Until the very last episode we were trying to guess who was the murderer and when we did I didn't feel like an idiot for wasting my time. Some shows and movies will answer the question and you never could have guessed not because you aren't bright but because of bad writing. I loved everything about this show. The acting, the music, the look, all the characters that came and went. This was a perfect show. Zero complaints or issues with it. Check it out on Hulu.

Steve Martin as Charles-Haden Savage

Martin Short as Oliver Putnam

Selena Gomez as Mabel Mora

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: