Monday, June 20, 2022

The Review: No Time To Die


No Time To Die 1/10


This movie? Wack. The acting? Wack. The music? Wack. The story? Wack. Seriously, I did not enjoy this at all and didn't give it a 0/10 because I finished it. All I knew about this beforehand was that folks were mad about a Black woman being the new Bond. James Bond is still James Bond. This woman got the 007 name after he left which was done to be petty I guess. This could have been an hour long with how thin the story was. It had been so long since the last film I forgot he had a consistent love interest in any way. I really have nothing else to add. I did not like this. I almost didn't even write this cause its not really a review. Not gonna bother listing the cast either. Like, this movie had some action scenes that were separated by weak dialogue.


Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: