Saturday, August 23, 2014

Dating Naked Show Nudity


There's this new show n VH1 called Dating Naked. Remember when that channel used to play music videos? Well, stop living in the past because its all about silly ass shows now. This new show sounds so ridiculous that even that part of me that likes silly shit refuses to get on board with it. I thought they meant Naked & Afraid but that's a whole 'nother show.

“Dating Naked is an American reality series shown on VH1, which debuted on July 17, 2014. The show, focused on a man and a woman, attempts to create a match between two participants who are completely naked. VH1 blurs out the genitals of both sexes along with the breasts of the women. The show does show naked buttocks of both genders. The man and woman first go on date with each other then they have two additional dates with other people. The show is hosted by Amy Paffrath who is not naked on the show.”

Sounds...yeah. The only reason this is on my radar is because some chick that was on it had all her lady parts shown on TV. Jessie Nizewitz says the show aired unedited footage of her and there is proof in the form of this picture I edited myself. When I say you can see everything I mean you can see her tonsils.

Bazinga!

She is suing for $10 million which I can't really argue with. “If you watch an episode, you will see that the blur actually makes it less revealing than a bikini would. Obviously, I did not expect the world to see my private parts.” She says her grandmother isn't talking to her now, a guy she was dating won't talk to her anymore, and everyone is making fun of her. 

Thousands of men who watch this show that night.

Now, I won't jump on the bandwagon of making fun of her for being naked on national television but I will say that its stupid to try to get fame for going on such a silly fucking show. When I say that a guy she was dating won't talk to her anymore I know it ain't the guy she was rolling around in the sand with butt booty ass naked. She was silly to trust the network and editing completely and I speak as someone who has worked in TV for the last almost 4 years and has done editing personally and professionally. She should just take this as a fail on her part and stop bringing attention to the fact that the world saw her booty hole.

No comments: