Friday, December 11, 2015

You Had One Job: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Out Of The Shadows Trailer


I'm not gonna get into the trailer for the X:Men Apocalypse trailer that was released because it looks exactly like I was expecting it to and I've already written about it. But right after watching it I saw that a trailer was released for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows was released. I was drinking coffee so I was good and hyped to suffer through some bullshit. This trailer was actually worse than anything I could've imagined.

The turtles still look creepy as hell so they got that down. Megan Fox returns to pretend to be April O'Neil But they have Casey Jones in this movie that I didn't know was being made and he looks like a pretty boy because he is being played by Stephen Amell who stars on Arrow. He looks absolutely nothing like Jones should. No knock on Amell because I like him when he pops up on The Flash. But the Jones I want sounds like Clint Eastwood and never shows his face. I want a violent asshole in a hockey mask not named Jason Vorhees.


They have also added Tyler Perry. You remember him from the series, right?! He is playing Baxter Stockman and if you have no idea who that character is why are you even reading this? They also have Bebop and Rocksteady in this and they look terrible. By the way click here to see some Perler bead versions of them I just did having no knowledge the next day I'd be seeing shitty CGI versions of them the next day. Some are defending the way they look saying “The studios wanted a trailer rushed out!” Um...no. A trailer is supposed to make me want to see a movie. This one assures I will not pay to see this.


When I say I had no idea this was being done I'm serious. I assumed it would be at some point but not this soon. I at least hoped they wouldn't long enough to start over but they cranked this on out with the same crap casting and look. They replaced the first guy that played Stockman and the Asian dude that played Shredder because those races are interchangeable, right? Right?!

Click here for previous You Had One Job.

No comments: