Sunday, March 6, 2016

The Review: Fortitude


Fortitude 9/10

Camille told me to watch this series on Amazon that came out last year called Fortitude. I asked what it is about. She refused to tell me. So yesterday I decided to check it out and ended up finishing it today. So yeah, it was a good series. The fact that it came out in January of last year is nuts! I don't even want to say too much about it because I don't want to ruin it for anyone that may check it out. I'll give a little bit of information though.

There has been a killing that needs to be investigated by an American that works for London's Metropolitan Police. The local sheriff does not want his help and is covering something up. The mayor wants to open a huge hotel. Some archaeologists have found something strange. People start dying for crazy ass reasons no one can explain. Someone is accused of murder. Its fucking freezing cod because they are in an Arctic Norwegian environment.

This show has a great cast, great look, cool music, and nice ass camera work. This show is hard to describe without ruining it too much and there are so many twists and turns. I thought this person was guilty and then by the end of an episode thought it was three other people. There is one scene that had the grossest thing I have ever seen on a TV show or movie and thank god I wasn't eating when it happened! I am not joking. It was fucking terrible! Check this show out if you get the chance. If you like detective type stuff with unexplained shit plus mystery then this is the show for you.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: