Friday, June 1, 2018

The Review: Creep



Creep 2/10

I checked out this movie on Netflix called Creep after watching a Youtube channel that listed some good horror films. This was not good to me. This is about a videographer named Aaron played by Patrick Brice that gets a gig from an online ad. He heads to the place which take a while and when he arrives the guy is not there. He arrives scaring the shit out of Aaron. His name is Josef played by Mark Duplass. He is a weird acting guy immediately and this is the biggest problem with this movie.


Josef says that he is dying and wants to record some footage for his unborn son. As soon as he strips naked and hops in the bath Aaron should've left and it is so silly he did not. Josef gets stranger and stranger until Aaron drugs and leaves him which leads to stalking which leads to Aaron making his last dumb decision. If there had been a build to Josef's oddness and making me wonder “Is he crazy or silly but harmless?” From the start I thought he was dangerous so the rest of the movie was me just waiting for Aaron to get killed. There is a sequel. I won't watch it.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: