Sunday, June 3, 2018

The Review: Ghost Shark



Ghost Shark WTF/10

I was watching something online an offhand this guy started laughing talking about a movie from 2014 called Ghost Shark. I know there are a lot of shark movies or whatever but a simple clip from this one made me stop what I was doing and watch this immediately. I can't even rate this like another movie because I knew it was gonna be cheeseballs. This is just a series of waiting to see this goddamn ghost shark kill people in the dumbest ways possible and I was too happy to oblige.


This couple kills a shark and it ends up coming back to life as a ghost shark. That is all I need to say, really. There is also some chemical spill and ghost legend shit happening at the same time. I'd just pick one. These kids show up to the beach and everyone is an asshole. I mean everyone! Wait. You are either dumb or an asshole. Sometimes both. Everyone at the beach is a dick and splashy. I don't play that shit. This girl gets sawed in half by the ghost shark and no one believes who saw it. Police don't believe it. No one does. Pool party happens. Shark shows up. Girl taking a bath. Shark shows up. At this point fuck the story. I just wanna see what the shark does next.


This shark is killing anyone near water when it feels like it. There is even an attack at a sexy car wash. The police don't believe what they are being told and even shown on video until a guy drinks some water from the cooler and gets split in half in front of them. I watched this on Youtube and it is not even an hour and a half. They try to squeeze in some story but its not worth paying attention to. I just wanted to see a ghost shark eat people. This movie is a long gif.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: