Monday, October 5, 2020

The Review: Godzilla King Of Monsters


 Godzilla King Of The Monsters 1/10

This film was trash! There. You can stop reading now. Godzilla: King Of The Monsters had me hype as hell when that trailer came out last year. I didn't rush to see it but just watched it on HBO and my lord. What a boring, strange mess. I liked the first Godzilla movie back in 2014 but thought the human parts were boring. Well, it was like they decided that the best decision with this one was to take that and multiply it by twenty. There are zero interesting characters in this movie. Not even the monsters. I found myself squinting a lot to fully see the monsters.


The basic story is that a couple lost their son during a Godzilla attack and they are now divorced and the dad is out taking pictures of wolves while mom is plotting to wake up every monster that is around the world to kill a bunch of human and thin the herd. She is Thanos. The mom is Thanos. Its stupid. She tries to change her mind later but by that point its way too late. They wake up a monster way worse than Godzilla and have to use other monsters to fight it but those monsters think the worst monster is their leader. Again. Its dumb.


I wish this had been a cool movie. I'm not gonna waste my time adding the cast for this like I do with other reviews. It is not worth my time and I need to do a review for the latest episode of
The Boys. This movie was not cheesy enough to be enjoyable. The human aspect was so fucking lame. Every single person in this had a quip. No matter what was happening a quip followed. There is nothing about this situation that needed a quip! There are actual monsters destroying the planet and killing people. Make a joke! And don't talk to me about dark humor in situations. I used to move dead bodies. I wouldn't suggest this movie to anyone. I didn't give it a 0/10 only because I finished it and that soldier woman was hot.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: