Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Best Series Of 2020


Movies were too ass last year. I saw the least amount of new movies in 2020 than I ever have so there will be no Best Movies Of The Year. On the other hand TV was kicking all kinds of ass and I haven't even finished watching everything that I want to. So here is a list with links of all my favorite shows from last year.


Ozark Season Three 11/10


"I know this recap was long but it doesn't cover all the crazy shit that happened in this episode let alone the series. This was great. I do not give a score of 11 often and have done it maybe two other times out of the hundreds or series and movies I have seen. But this show somehow managed to get better every season and this one kept me screaming, cringing, and feeling nervous as hell for everyone on screen. I can not think of anything I would have changed. This was perfectly written and directed. The acting was super on point. I do not watch many intense series but this is one that I have and will tell everyone to watch if they want to be entertained for ten hours. There are no bad episodes. There are no throwaway episodes. Each one kept me glued to the TV. I love this show and want maybe one more season. I don't want this to get run into the ground."


The Midnight Gospel 10/10


"If you are a fan of great conversations, learning to look at things in new ways, or think you have zero desire to see this show I would suggest you watch this. I loved this series and could have watched ten more episodes."


Dave 9/10


"Each episode is half an hour or less and there are ten of them. I actually wish I had watched it a little slower. Everyone was tailor made for their roles. The dialogue. The music. The acting. Everything about this show was good. Don't be like me thinking you know what this is about before watching. It was so much more."


What We Do In The Shadows Season Two 10/10


"I have no idea how the next season will start let alone end but I am so happy that I got into this show and am excited about the next one. One of the best series I've ever seen."


Lovecraft Country 9/10


"I'm not even worried about hyping it too much because if you don't like this show something is wrong with you. Yeah. I said it. If you can't get into a show that has magic, time travel, ghosts, history lessons, monsters, science, and teaching you how not to be a racist asshole then I don't even wanna talk to you. Matter of fact, get out my face! This show was so damned good."


The Mandalorian Season Two 10/10


"I know there are people that will never check this show out because it has space stuff or is Star Wars related. I am not a huge Star Wars fan and am picky with space stuff. This show is great. There is no show like this on television. If you are in doubt watch the first episode. I did and now two seasons in my ass is super happy I did and want more people to watch. This show has great casting, acting, effects, action, stories, and the best music. God, the music on this is good!"


Raised By Wolves 9/10


"The show isn't slow. Its methodical and if you are looking for constant action this is not for you. This is about these two androids named Mother and Father that land on a planet called Kepler-22b because humans have fucked up the planet fighting over religion. They have a batch of kids that Mother has to birth so that they can start the race all over again. As atheists. That's the most important part. So they start raising all these kids and one ends up falling in a hole and the rest start dying mysteriously except for one of them. I was like 'This lady robot is killing the fuck out these kids!'"


Harley Quinn 8/10


"I had seen clips of the Harley Quinn series and was confused because I hadn't heard that it was coming out or anything in 2019 or that there was a whole 'nother season that aired. Whoever was in charge of advertising needs help because I be knowing all kinda random ass comic shows that come out or will be. This series is the best representation of Harley Quinn I have ever seen even when she is aggravating as hell with her desire to keep running to Joker."


The Boys Season Two 10/10


"The acting was super on point. The commentary on society was spot on. Loved the acting, the music, the effects. The fights were better than the first season. There were no wasted episodes and eight of them were the perfect amount to wrap up what they needed to and get me excited about another season."


Click here for previous Best Series Of The Year.

No comments: