Thursday, November 3, 2016

Theater Whore: Jack Reacher Never Go Back


Jack Reacher Never Go Back 2/10

Spoilers. I finally got around to watching Jack Reacher: Never Go Back and I kinda wish I hadn't. Everything I loved about the first Jack Reacher movie. The acting, the music, the story, the fights, none of it grabbed my attention at all whereas with the first film I've watched close to ten times since the first. As I watched this I just kept asking myself “When is this ending?” I'm not kidding. This movie was just not good.


That cool scene in the trailer? That's the first scene of the movie. The rest is a basic ass story of clearing someone from a crime they didn't commit and trying to find out if he is the father of this annoying ass girl. I knew once this kid stayed in the movie it was not gonna get any better. By the way, Reacher does not let anything slip by. I'm supposed to believe that he could father a child and not know more about this kid than her own mother? That is some weak sauce and lazy as hell. Just watch this online at some point. There is no need to rush out and see this.

Click here for previous Theater Whore.

No comments: