Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Review: Centurion


Centurion 2/10

My name is Quintus Dias. I am a soldier of Rome, and this is neither the beginning, nor the end of my story.” Boring! I checked this movie out on Netflix called Centurion after a couple of lists said that it was good and pretty much being ignored. It stars Michael Fassbender and has some other actors I have liked in other things. This is one of those stories about Romans and fighting and an excuse to try to be some light version of Game of Thrones. The fights are super bloody and the story is weak as hell. I shit you not, I was almost half an hour in before I realized that who I thought were supposed to be the good guys were not. It was not until I listened to the music being played when certain characters died that I thought “Oh, you're the good ones.” This movie was wack as hell and you so do not need to waste time watching it. It was made for no reason.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: