Thursday, November 27, 2014

Babbling Old Man: Justice League Pilot (1997)


I made the mistakes of trying to watch the Justice League America TV pilot that I didn't know even existed from back in 1997. Wow, this was only about 24 minutes long and I made it ten minutes in before quitting and forcing myself to last past the first five. This was so bad but not the good kinda bad where it turns good. This was just bad and everyone involved needs to be ashamed of themselves.


On this team are Green Lantern, Atom, Flash, Fire, and Ice. Don't feel bad if you don't know all these characters. In between what is supposed to be action they have interviews with the characters. The special effects on this made me laugh and thank everyone that is considered a god that this didn't get picked up as a series. I doubt many more shows based on comic books would've been made.

Click here for previous Babbling Old Man.

No comments: