Sunday, December 11, 2016

My Song Of The Week: Punch Drunk In Love


I know it has been a hot minute since I did one of these but even though I have not been posting music on here I have been making songs like crazy. Over 20 of them since my last My Song Of The Week. Not even sure why I have been such a lazy ass about it. I wanted to make a song with acoustic guitars and it ended up turning into this remix of Drunk In Love featuring Beyonce and Jay-Z and became Punch Drunk In Love. Hope you like it. This, like most of what I make, is meant to be listened to with headphones on. Click here for previous episodes.


(bonus song) Dreamt

This song was done because of a podcast I listened to with Steven Kotler. He spoke of doing creative things as soon as you woke up so I gave it a try with a beat instead of writing like I normally would.

No comments: