Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Review: The Tragedy Of Macbeth


The Tragedy Of Macbeth 9/10

I'm not gonna sit here and recap the entire The Tragedy Of Macbeth because I know better. I watched this with L. on Apple and really liked it. The way acting and the way it looked were incredible. Thankfully I still understand what they are saying and even got to use this ability while watching. It felt like I was watching a play starring some great stars and a lot of surprises appearing throughout. If you have a chance to check this out you really should even if its hard to understand it is nice to look at. This along with some other films I have seen recently and will be reviewing soon would have made my best of list if I had seen them before the end of the year.

Denzel Washington as Lord Macbeth

Frances McDormand as Lady Macbeth

Alex Hassell as Ross

Corey Hawkins as Macduff

Bertie Carvel as Banquo

Harry Melling as Malcolm

Brendan Gleeson as King Duncan

Kathryn Hunter as the Witches/Old Man

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: