Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Sitting In The Aisle: Spider-Man No Way Home


Spider-Man No Way Home 9/10


I'm not gonna spoil Spider-Man: No Way Home. I had some stuff spoiled and it sucks because I am good at avoiding that stuff but with this no matter what channel or site I was on names and characters would pop up. I will say that this movie managed to be better than I thought it would be considering the amount of just....everything that it had to do. This had to cover so much ground in terms of story, characters, resolving of battles, and tales that will lead to future films. There is only one reason why I didn't rate this a 10/10 and I can't even get into that right now. I will do a follow up review after this starts streaming and more people have a chance to check it out. I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed this and when it streams will watch it a few more times because I know there is a lot of detail I missed. This was my favorite Spider-Man movie but not my highest rated.


Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man

Zendaya as Michelle "MJ" Jones-Watson

Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Stephen Strange

Jacob Batalon as Ned Leeds

Jon Favreau as Harold "Happy" Hogan

Benedict Wong as Wong

Tony Revolori as Eugene "Flash" Thompson

Marisa Tomei as May Parker

J. K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson

Click here for previous Sitting In The Aisle.

No comments: