Saturday, January 8, 2022

Worst Series Of 2021


I thought I had done a
Worst Series Of 2021 category before but somehow have not. The past year had lots of good series buy, my god, there were some really terrible ones both old and new. And some that were just straight up disappointing. Here is my list which is funny considering that they were mostly praised by folks.


Invincible 1/10



I was looking forward to this one because I like comic book shit. I never read the comic and am glad because this show was violent and bleak as hell. I can take a certain amount of each but this show just did not entertain me at all. Then I saw who it was created by and it all makes sense because I stopped reading and watching The Walking Dead for the same reason. The voice acting was fine for the most part but the animation and such felt like those bad ones DC does every other film.


Jupiter’s Legacy 0/10



This one was laughably bad but not in a fun way. I read people upset that it got canceled and wondered if they actually checked the show out. The wigs, the costume, the story jumping all over the place. Its like it was being intentionally hard to follow.


Sweet Tooth 4/10



I wanted that little deer boy to get taken out so many times. L. and I watched this series and I'm still not sure why we did. Every animal child in this didn't just act like a curious child that got into danger, but rather a child that had cruel intentions and those intentions were to get whoever was their caretaker to get killed. Make another season. I won't watch. Just look at that terrible poster. That boy look 9 feet tall. 


Doom Patrol Season Three 1/10



This one can go to hell. Read my review.


What We Do In The Shadows Season 3 (2/10)



There is going to be another season of this but I wont be sticking around for it. This series is a parody of itself now and I wish it had stopped after the second season where it went out on a very high note.


Hawkeye 2/10



The first stinker of the MCU series on Disney+. It could have been really good but it seemed like for every step forward it took there were three that went back. The best part of this show was when Clint wasn't around Kate Bishop which is a show that doesn't exist.


No comments: