Sunday, January 4, 2015

Demand It!: Locke


I watched the movie Locke starring Tom Hardy. I had no idea what this movie was about but ended up really digging it. He plays a guy named Ivan Locke that is in his car getting phone calls the entire time. He is talking to coworkers, his wife, his son, as well as a chick on the side that he got pregnant that decided to keep the baby.


The entire movie takes place in his car where he is dealing with work issues, telling his wife about his affair, and trying to deal with this pregnant woman that he has no attachment to other than the one night they had sex and the kid she wants to have. This movie is totally dependent on Hardy being able to carry this and he does. I liked this even after 10 minutes and realizing that this guy was not getting out of the car. I doubt I would have loved it in the theater but at home this is good.

Click here for previous Demand It!

No comments: