Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The Review: Fear Street 1666


Fear Street Part Three: 1666 (2/10)


Spoilers. This won't be long. I'm not a huge fan of this final Fear Street. I liked the first and second but this third one was an hour and a half long recap of everything I knew from the first movies but with an explanation that Sarah Fier wasn't really the bad one in all this. Its not until the end that present day is shown and a long drawn out battle in the mall happens. I was watching this and just going “This just ain't good.” Especially compared to the other movies. Just everyone doing weird accents and me looking at the amount of time that was left. So year. I have officially watched all three. I would actually suggest people watch 1978, 1994, and the last half hour of 1666.


Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: