Sunday, August 22, 2021

The Review: Reminiscence


Reminiscence 1/10


This movie was ass. I'm not gonna spend a lot of time talking about it. Its about a dude that has a tank that makes it so he can see and guide their memories. He falls for a woman he barely knows, she vanishes, he finds out why, the end. I gave this a 1 instead of a 0 because it was filmed nicely. But there was nothing about this that kept me interested. I said that it felt like a bootleg Nolan movie. It was trying to be so many things but felt like it managed to miss each one. Like, how can such a great cast end up in this? Were they bored? Did the script make this seem better than it was? I could not suggest this movie to anyone.

Hugh Jackman as Nicolas "Nick" Bannister

Rebecca Ferguson as Mae

Thandiwe Newton as Emily "Watts" Sanders

Cliff Curtis as Cyrus Boothe

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: