Friday, April 12, 2013

Ray J Is A Dick


Ray J sucks. I don't even know what to call him exactly. He's not a rapper and he's not a singer. He's that weird shit that's been around for a while now that sing their raps and rap their singing. It sucks but chicks love that stuff and guys want to be like these dudes. I don't understand it and probably never will. I'm too damned old to learn new things. Ray J has a new “song” called “I Hit It First.” There has been a lot of talk about the song, not because it is any good, which it isn't, but because Ray J wants attention.

The image he wont admit the cover is based off of.

I mean a lot of people saying a lot of different things about the record. For me, the record is self-explanatory. Like I tell everybody, I’m not trying to put fuel on the fire. You know what I’m saying? We just want people to enjoy the record. It’s more so about me than anybody else” he lied during an interview. I don’t think nobody should be upset about something that really happened. I think when people do music everybody talks about they life and what they go through. This just my chapter and I think people need to look at it like that and don’t look at it for nothing more than that.”

Ray J is pretending we were all born yesterday and saying the song isn't about his former sex doll Kim Kardashian. For those of you that don't know Ray J and Kim dated years ago and had a sex tape. I have seen it and it sucks. He wont shut his damned mouth much like many other Black dudes filming themselves fucking. Click here to read me bitching about that. Other than that he is known for a shitty show on VH1 and before that for being the younger brother of singer and killer Brandy.

Pretending everything is fine.

There's this thing called “acting cute” or “being cute” that Ray J is doing. Lots of Black ladies used to say it. Hell, I say it. Yes, I am an old Black lady. You didn't know? Well, I am. My mother would say things like “You need to stop being cute” and “Stop acting cute.” It didn't have anything to do with being cute. It was when you know you were being stupid or playing around and knew it. That's what this jackass is doing. He knows that this fucking song is about Kim and Kanye West and is just trying to be cute. Oh, and he has a chick that looks like Kim that will be in the music video.
I’m not going to say it’s a parody but it is us having fun, us kinda poking fun at my life and what we been through and just keeping everything fun.” His definition of fun is stutarded. I'm not a huge “Kimye” apologist. I just hate Ray J more than either of them. Kim is busy being pregnant and married to a guy she was with for about two months while waiting to divorce him and worrying about her boyfriend/baby daddy cheating on her with some rapper or something I have never heard of. Her name is Iggy Azalea. Wonder what she looks like...

Go-go Gadget penis!

Oh. Life is a highway and I wanna ride it all night long! I wish Ray J would just go away or get arrested or something. I'm sure he has done something arrest worthy. I mean, not kill someone with his car the way his sister did but something to get him locked away for a while like intentionally spreading booty cooties.

Ugh...

He reminds me way too much of guys I went to school with that thought they were the shit but found out that what made them special (fame) could easily be purchased or faked better than he could do it. I mean just look at his picture up there. Don't it just make you wanna cockslap him? I'm talking to the ladies as well. Doesn't it make you wanna grow male genitalia and just leave a mark on his cheek? 

No comments: