Wednesday, April 3, 2013

All Grown An' Shit 3



Remember that show Boy Meets World? I do. Mostly for Danielle Fishel who played the hippy ass character Topanga. Just like with Melissa Joan Hart from Sabrina The Teenage Witch I was like “We are close to the same age and when she gets older she is gonna be hot…” But Fishel disappeared. She ended up doing some small ass films that I have no interest in watching. Then last night while trolling the internets I discovered that she was in the latest issue of Maxim.

Hubba hubba.



Now look at Topanga! More like Tobanga! Huh?! Huh?! Am I right?! Oh, shut it. You know that was both funny and original. I had no idea that she had lost weight and would choose to walk around in her draws. Which, by the way, is awesome. 


Laundry day rules!

I checked out what she’s been up to lately and at some point she was dating some rapper named Michael Barber that looked like total trash. When I see shit like that it gives me the hope. I know it makes no sense but since when did things like logic and proximity to a chick stop me from fantasizing about them?

I don’t know if you’ve seen the rest of the cast from BMW but they have not aged well. There’s supposed to be a new reunion type show with all of them and that does not excite me. Let it go, people. Sean and Corey look like very strange men now. But not Topanga. No, sir. She has aged very well. 



Click here for previous All Grown An’ Shit.

No comments: