Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Review: The Matrix Resurrections


The Matrix Resurrections 1/10

This was ass. Loved the first Matrix movie. Second had interesting fights. The third...yeah. Matrix: Resurrections was something that didn't need to happen. It didn't make me nostalgic. The effects weren't groundbreaking. The music. Geez. There is a song that starts playing at the end credits that made me want to throw my remote at the TV. The song was that bad. It took me two days to finish this because it felt odd and long. I did not think that this was gonna be a great movie. I knew some of the original cast was coming back but it wasn't like I wondered “I wish I knew what was going on with Neo and Trinity...” This movie can almost be watched without seeing the others because they turned the Matrix into a joke it feels. The first movie started people on paths of philosophical thought and revolutionized the action genre. This had fight scenes you could see on The CW Network. I shouldn't have watched this.

Keanu Reeves as Thomas Anderson/Neo

Carrie-Anne Moss as Tiffany/Trinity

Yahya Abdul-Mateen II as Morpheus

Jonathan Groff as Smith

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: