Monday, December 20, 2021

The Review: What We Do In The Shadows Season 3


What We Do In The Shadows Season 3 (2/10)


It is crazy how I can enjoy a series so much and then it takes a nosedive. I disliked this past season so much that I forgot to even write about it. The cast is all the same and they even added a few extra but the writing seemed...off. It felt like the show was making fun of itself it that makes any sense. Sort of how Black Mirror became a parody of Black Mirror so much that when shows mocked it they looked like actual episodes of the series. That is what I felt like watching this. There was one episode (the gym cult) that had me laughing but the rest just felt strange and rushed. There is supposed to be another season. I'm at a point in my life where I don't feel the need to continue watching series that go on too long and don't make me happy the way they used to.


Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: