Wednesday, December 15, 2021

The Review: Venom Let There Be Carnage


Venom: Let There Be Carnage 0/10


I can't even be mad. I knew this film was gonna be trash after the trailer came out. The first one was bad but they somehow made this one even worse. I guess if you don't care about a good story, acting, music, character design, or tone of a film than this is incredible. I didn't like anything about this and gave it a 1 instead of a zero because I finished it. Like, there is supposed to be funny moments in this all over the place but I didn't laugh a single time. The fights looked bad. I didn't care about any of the characters. And then the nerve to tie it to the MCU at the end? Please don't. I have enjoyed Spider-Man in the MCU and the idea of slapping this trash to it makes my asshole twitch. Years ago I wrote about Venom and Sony (click here to read that) and the Spider-Man movies had not even come out yet. Now that they have I don't want this near it. Oh. Right. The story. Venom and Eddie don't get along. Eddie stills likes his ex. Eddie gets a dude executed but not before he bites Eddie. Dude is Carnage. Dude breaks out girlfriend whose power happens to be Venom and Carnage's weakness. Venom beats him. Looking at my old review I gave it a 0. Yeah. I'm changing this one to a 0. I couldn't suggest this shit to anyone.

Tom Hardy as Eddie Brock/Venom

Michelle Williams as Anne Weying

Naomie Harris as Frances Barrison/Shriek

Reid Scott as Dan Lewis

Stephen Graham as Patrick Mulligan

Woody Harrelson as Cletus Kasady/Carnage:

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: