Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Want Macho Man Jordan's


Back in the day I used to buy a bunch of crazy ass looking shoes from Ross. They would only match, like, one outfit but I didn't care because they looked fucking cool. I was trolling the internets and came across these Jordan Aero Flight shoes dedicated to Macho Man Randy Savage. I swear if you don't know who Macho Man is there is close to no reason for us to be speaking to each other. If I like a girl I'm gonna just ask her who he is and if she shrugs lick her arm and walk away. Why would I lick her arm? Why wouldn't I?
He's dropping elbows in heaven now.
Macho Man was known for his crazy ass outfits and this shoe is no different. Do I own anything that would match this? No. Do I care? No. I will be buying these this holiday season and maybe get an outfit that matches it. I swear I would wear a damned black tuxedo with these and manage to pull it off. Because I'm Black and we can get away with that kinda shit.

The funny thing about my like of weird shoes is that I absolutely hate going to places like Footlocker. I'd rather get some damn near disposable shoes from Fallas than deal with the hard selling sons of bitches at Footlocker. I know what I want and the last time I went there they tried to sell me some $200 shoes when all I wanted was some $30 Converse. Just lead me to where these Macho shoes are or get an elbow drop from the top of the cash register. Oh yeah!

3 comments:

Hoozle said...

You and I definitely live in different climates, if you tried to lick a girl's arm here, you'd get a mouthful of sleeve. Aim for the face, Dante!

When Macho died, I was amazed at how many messages I got from friends of mine who generally have no interest in wrestling. Posts to my FB Wall, text messages from all over the world. I was so sad when he died but so proud that he had made such an impact on people. Isn't that weird?

Black would look great with these. Businessmen in France wear Converse with $400 suits all the time, and it really works. Oooh la la and ohh yeah.

Dante said...

I cant aim for the face. Thats where teeth for biting are! Macho Man was an amazing wrestler and just seemed so unreal. And I would seriously wear these with a suit. Looking all sexified!

Anonymous said...

Randy Savage defined the definition of Macho Man which is living on your own terms and not as the discretion of others. He wore those crazy outfits and owned it. He didn't care if they thought it was cool because he knew it was cool. OOOOOH YEAH! DIG IT!