Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Stop It Miley Cyrus


Miley Cyrus' face bothers me. Everyone has that one actor, actress, musician, or whatnot that for whatever reason their face just bugs you. Its not even the fact that she looks like someone created a normal looking girl and then smashed it like Play-Doh out of boredom. Its not even the fact that her teeth would make me terrified to get a BJ from her. Nor is it the fact that her singing voice makes me want to lick a stove top. I thought I couldn't dislike her more and then she went and got that terrible ass haircut. I'm sure Stevie Wonder can see how bad it looks.

"Isn't she scary? Isn't she terrible? Isn't she frightening? Like she's been hit by a bull."

Its not as if before she got it she was this fine piece of ass. Because she wasn't. When she had that long, brown hair I just imagined that she had to be tackled and thrown into the bathtub like a cat. Hissing and biting the entire time while her father shook his head as his achy breaky heart...broke. Okay, that joke was bad. I haven't had a meal in like nine hours. Leave me alone. Here's a photo of her before she got that terrible haircut.

Chu lookin' at?!

And did you see what she wore to the premiere of The Hunger Games? Girl, oh no you didn't?! That isn't even a full image of the costume. That's right. Not outfit. Costume. She looks like one of the assholes that are characters in the film. Maybe I'm just jealous of her relationship.

"For real, babe? That's what you picked to wear?"

She is engaged to Liam Hemsworth. Oh, he's no one. Just Thor's brother! No, not Loki. Don't be a smartass. His older brother is Chris Hemsworth who is built like a brick shithouse. Pretty sure that is a good thing. Can you imagine what the fights were like in their house growing up? “I'm handsomer!” “No, I am!” There's another brother but he's, like, not all that good looking. All the good genes went to these two devilish sons of bitches.

I'm not gay or anything, but come on.

My point is I want Miley Cyrus to stop. Stop what? Hmm. Looking the way she does. I can believe she is engaged. Dumbass. Who would propose to her? She looks like she doesn't chew with her mouth closed. Ugh. I bet you she doesn't. Her haircut looks like she lost a bet. And she cant have real friends because a real friend wouldn't let you do that to yourself. So stop it Miley Cyrus. Her real name is Destiny Hope Cyrus by the way. Skripper!!!

5 comments:

Hoozle said...

I quite liked her Hunger Games outfit! I'd give it a 7 out of 10. The cut of the skirt was silly, but full marks for the bodice, material anc colour. You're a mean boy!

The Hemsworths are ridiculously handsome, aren't they? Liam is a bit too young for me to go more than 'ah wuzza wuzza, aren't you a cutie!' but damn, he's good-looking. He's got an air of likeability about him as well that's very attractive. One of the things I loved and was surprised at with Avengers was all the hot men. I fancied almost every leading actor on the roster. Hello Chris H. Hello Robert. Hel-LO Chris E. Even hello Jeremy.

You've got Miley Cyrus, I've got Michael Douglas. *shudder* I can't even look at him onscreen.

Dante said...

She is just a super attention whore. She tried to outshine the cast of the film. And I am not mean. I'm...universally disagreeable. Yeah.

When I saw The Avenger's with my friend she had so much man candy to look at. I had Scar Jo. Yes, she is a lot of hot for one woman, but come on. You ladies had like five guys to look at! And Michael Douglas looks like a lizard.

Hoozle said...

Oh, trying to outshine the cast of a movie at the premiere is not at all nice, I didn't realise that.

Ah the lovely Avengers boys. I rarely like any Hollywood actor types but I suppose it had to happen eventually that almost all the ones I do like showed up in one movie. I'll be buying the DVD just for that.

And Michael Douglas looks worse than a lizard. He looks like Michael Douglas. *shudder*

KJ said...

Bill Hicks had a bit on Billy Ray Cyrus' whiskey stained cracker jizz potentially poisoning the world. Hicks was a prophet.

Dante said...

Billy Ray (almost typed "Bully") has a kid that was born the same year as Miley. That dude is a mess and a half!