Monday, September 15, 2014

Badass New Batmobile


Whenever there is a new Batman related anything, more important that who is playing him is what the Batmobile will look like. They recently released a new image for the upcoming Batman Vs. Superman: Dawn Of Justice movie and I'll be damned if there haven't made an even cooler Batmobile. I read some people online complaining that Batman doesn't use guns. Oh, ye of selective memory. Offhand I remember wanting to shoot the guy that killed his parents with the same gun. Even in that terrible Tim Burton Batman the Batplane had machine guns. I think this is based more off of Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns where Batman realized that his old ways of just capturing and locking criminals up wasn't gonna work anymore. I can't wait to see this thing in action.

No comments: