Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Theater Whore: A Walk Among The Tombstones


A Walk Among The Tombstones 4/10

I was excited to check out A Walk Among The Tombstones starring Liam Neeson. I had heard that this movie was rather sow and took time to pick up but I don't mind that. I like a good, slow build. But this movie was a chore to get through. Neeson is a former cop turned private investigator with a past that involves drinking and a mistake he made. He is helping a drug dealer for the killer of his wife as well as a young girl that was kidnapped. 


While this movie has its moments, like the end, that doesn't make up for the amount of plodding and unnecessary characters introduced just to make this even longer. When I saw that the author of the book did the screenplay as well I sighed knowing that I was in for a film that needed to be taken out of his hands and edited. It wasn't. This would be a good film to have in the background while you cleaned. It does not require you paying much attention.

Click here for previous Theater Whore movie reviews.

No comments: