Monday, January 30, 2012

"Bad Ass Mofo": Liam Neeson


“I never did think of myself as handsome--terribly attractive, yes, but not handsome.” Liam Neeson

A few days ago while writing about the new film The Grey I wanted to link it to a Bad Ass Mofo starring Liam Neeson only to discover that I had never written one. What the fuck is my problem?! This guy should have been like the second one I did. But I didn’t and now I am checking under my bed. Not just because I’m scared of him, but because his cock is supposed to be so big that there’s a site dedicated to nothing but how big it is.

What did you think the Kraken was?

For the longest time the only image I had of Neeson was from Schindler’s List. He was saving people from certain death and was soft spoken. Then all of a sudden he started doing films where his first language was Kill First and his second was Questions Later. Except for Star Wars

We don't talk about this.

This man is so awesome that they used him to play Zeus in Clash Of The Titans. And when I say play him I mean he went to his closet, pulled out his already made outfit, and showed up to set. He’s not even in the movie all that much but every time he’s there he looks crazy. And then he’s has that Kraken.


Besides being the best father ever in Taken, Jesus cat in Narnia, he played in The A-Team as Hannibal. I mean, come on! With every movie he does now I just think of how he is willing to travel across the globe and save his daughter when I doubt my father would get me a soda if I asked for one.

"I'll show you how a MAN rants!!!"

Oh, and did I mention that he trained Batman?! Yeah, that’s right. If it wasn’t for him Batman would have been a rich dude found dead while wearing a very expensive costume. As Ras Al Ghul he tricked me into thinking another guy was the actual guy!

Tuesdays with Liam.

Liam is one of the biggest BAM’s of all time. At the age of 59 he is more threatening to your boyfriend or husband. Next time you see Neeson on screen just know that if you think any bad thought he does have the ability to teleport and will choke the shit out of you.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

I keep trying to comment on this and then realise I can't because it sounds unintentionally filthy. Thus is the effect Liam has on me. especially THAT photo.

Suffice to say I was rather distracted all day today.