Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Babbling Old Man: An American Werewolf In London


I decided to watch An American Werewolf In London (1981). I had not seen this movie since I was a little kid an watching it now I realize why I'm so fucked up. This is about two guys traveling around in Britain which means bad things are gonna happen because traveling is bad. David played by David Naughton and Jack played by Griffin Dunne. They end up in a small town that is obviously evil and start asking too many questions.


They head out and go off the path after being told to stay on it multiple damned times. Jack ends up mauled and then David is but saved by the creepy towns people but he now has the curse of the wolf. David ends up in the hospital and his dead friend comes back and tells him to kill himself so that he can go to the other side. David is like “I'm fucking a hot nurse now, so, no!” David ends up turning into a werewolf and eating the shit out of random, polite people in London.


This was a cool as movie and I loved the fact that practical effects were used for the transformations into a wolf. When David turned that first time it looked so painful. I would love to become a werewolf but not if it looked and felt like that every time. This movie is a horror film but has funny parts in it. Check this out if you ever get the chance.

Click here for previous Babbling Old Man

No comments: