Friday, October 5, 2012

Stop It Tyra Banks

Trolling the internets is a great way of finding stupid things to get upset about. I saw some article about Tyra Banks saying “Tyra Banks Shows Off Muffin Top!” So stupid me I click on the link and see the image posted and lost my fucking mind. Here’s the image that she used to describe what she called “…the juicy muffin top on my back!” 


Ugh. Such a fat pig.

I know what a real muffin top looks like! What she has in that picture is not it. Real muffin tops make my mouth water and my pants tighter.

I want to stick my dick in it!

A muffin top can be totally fine on some chicks and on others make it look like they are going to just die any second. US Magazine quotes Banks as saying “This is who I am! I’m Tyra Banks and I have cellulite!” I have seen her post images of her “fat” and bullshit and I’m over it. Yeah, you’re good looking for 38. Not a fan of her face but whatever. When has that ever stopped me?

Sees Tyra Banks photo. Kills self.

“My main mission is to get girls to realize their inner and outer beauty and have high self-esteem with both.” Nope. Posting pictures calling yourself fat when you’re obviously being a goddamn attention whore does the opposite to girls. Girls are fucking insane. That’s right, I said it. You can shower a girl with any number of compliments and she will shoot you down if she has low self-esteem. She can be 90 pounds and call herself a cow. Tyra is making things worse with her fake muffin top.

No comments: