Monday, October 15, 2012

"Bad Ass Mofo": Ron Perlman


This weeks Bad Ass Mofo will punch you right in the heart and smile while doing it. He’s cool as fuck and has a voice that is far Blacker than mine and I don’t even care. Ron Perlman is an awesome ass guy that if I were to come back in another life being his clone I’d be happy. Then I’d make a bunch of cool ass films where you’ll rarely ever see what my real face looks like. Perlman says that people made fun of him for being overweight and saying he looks like a monkey. “It was not a bad childhood but I had a perception of myself that was, I was terribly overweight as a young kid, and it was sort of a low self image.“ Now he’s a huge star and has a hot ass wife. If I were him I’d be dying to go to my high school reunion!

Furries. Oh, yeah...

Perlman is known for not looking like himself in a lot of films. He got popular from the televised Beauty & The Beast with Bad Mamma Jamma Linda Hamilton. He was also in The Island Of Dr. Moreau, Star Trek: Nemesis, and of course Hellboy! Oh, how I love the Hellboy movies! He has also done a lot of voiceover work for things like Teen Titans, Superman, and he was Clayface in Batman The Animated Series. I didn’t find that out until a few months ago and now its so obvious.


Though he is still doing films like Drive and Conan The Barbarian he is now best known as Clay Morrow in Sons Of Anarchy. I recently started watching this show and even though he’s over 60 years old he would probably easily beat the shit out of me. Well, maybe not easily. A close tie. Lets go with that.


Perlman will still be a BAM ten years from now when he’s old enough to be a great grandfather. Which he may be if I ever meet his daughter. She is the hotness. His son looks odd but whatever. I’m all about his daughter. I’ll never tell him that though because as I said…close tie.

Click here for previous Bad Ass Mofos.

No comments: