Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Nothing But Gossip June 18th 2013


Once again Charlie Sheen is being, well, himself. It is being reported that he is not a fan of working with Selma Blair and is threatening to quit yet another one of his shows that I have no interest in watching, Anger Management. I watched the film years ago and hated it. I have no desire to see this show. From the clips I have watched he still looks just dry and creepy. By the way, he is making a shit ton of money for this show. I’m talking $1 million dollars or more per episode.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West aka The Couple My Spell Check Hates had a baby! They have not released any pictures or a name yet so I’ll just call her Newest Mistake. Poor thing. Could you imagine having either one of them let alone both of them as your parents?!


Noisemaker Chief Keef who was arrested for speeding on top of all the other dumb shit he has done was told that he can not drive a vehicle for the next 18 months, fines, and community service. Oh, he is only 17 years old by the way. After he left court he was busted for trespassing at an apartment complex he was told to never be at. Seriously, get all that shit out your system before you’re 18. Because you are rich and Black and will not get the free passes that others do. I’m looking at you kid that I am about to write about!

It pains me to say it but for once I am on Justin Bieber’s side. He was outside the Laugh Factory right up on Sunset when he was surrounded by paparazzi. As he was leaving he ended up putting one of them on his ass and driving away. I have seen these creepy fuckers hanging outside places to take pictures of people and when you see it in real life it looks like it sucks. If a car is coming towards you get the fuck out the way. By the way his passenger was some dude who is said to be a rapper named Lil Twist. He’s the one that was rolling in one of Bieber’s car a while back and a photographer was struck by a car and died trying to get a picture. I don’t know about you but I don’t want my last words to be “Justin! Justin! Hey, Jus--!” 

Photos have been released of Evelyn Lozada after Chad Johnson beat the fuck out of her. You can find the picture easily. I don’t now how he ended up in jail for smacking his lawyer on the ass in court but not for this bullshit.

Drake said in an interview that he wants to sit down and talk to Chris Brown about their feud “man to man.” Well, we know that isn’t gonna happen. Any dude that punches the fuck out of women is not gonna be an adult let alone a man and talk things out.

Former NBA player and social misfit Allen Iverson says that he was not holding he and his ex wife’s five kids hostage in a hotel. Court records show that she just didn’t want to drive the 45 minutes to get to them. The kids ages ranged from 3 to 16. Shit. You gonna have to try hard to hold me down at 3 let alone at 16 years old.

“Rapper” Lil Wayne is in another shit storm for his new video where he tramples on the American flag. For anyone that doesn’t know, that shit doesn’t fly anywhere. So instead of saying “Yeah, I was making a statement through my terrible music…” he lied and said he didn’t see the flag there. Why is lying the number one reflex with idiots? Stand by your dumb ass actions!

This isn't what it looks like...but totally is exactly what it looks like.

Joe Francis, the guy who started the whole Girls Gone Wild series, has a sex tape that has been leaked. There are a lot of sex tapes I have watched from “celebrities.” This is one I will never bother watching. Plus, you know he did it on purpose.

Some weirdo was arrested for crawling on Rihanna’s rooftop. He was caught by security and then arrested. Stay off people’s roofs, you freakshow! I swear, if I were stanky rich I would have some alarm that just shoots swords through the ceiling and I would leave the corpses up there Vlad the Impaler style. This woman’s place has been hit up by folks at least four times now. Maybe they just want some cake cake cake cake cake cake cake…

And now for some Amanda Bynes Tweets!!!


I'm in between nose surgeries! My eyes are black and blue because my nose is broken! I can't wait for my nose to be done! I'll share pics!:)

I don't like leading people on. I will not date @drake ever. I only want to be his friend. I'm sorry that I insult him but it's hard not to!

When You're In Love Every Day Should Be Your Honeymoon

No comments: