Monday, April 2, 2018

The Review: Batman Gotham By Gaslight



Batman: Gotham By Gaslight 3/10

I was excited about Batman: Gotham By Gaslight when I first heard about it. I had not read the comic so I don't care whether or not it is true to the original story. Just want a good animated movie which DC has been lacking for a while. Turns out this was another disappointing one which really sucks. This takes place during Victorian Gotham where Jack the Ripper is killing ladies of the night. Batman continues to show up just after a crime is committed. Selina Kyle is also there trying to figure out who is killing women and stop them.


The voice acting in this was good as well as the animation but the story itself felt kind of weak and strange which made sense one I read how the actual story went. They kind of threw in new stuff and mixed in some of the original story for a confusing ass tale that had a happy ending it did not deserve. If not for the way it looked and sounded I would have given this a 1. I plan on watching another animated DC movie tonight and I hope it is better.

Click here for previous The Review.

No comments: